Our Partner Organisation is a registered company in China and is licensed to undertake foreign business affairs, with special focus on international information exchange and providing consultant services in the fields of economy, science, culture, art, education and charity activities. Since its foundation, Our Partner Organisation has successfully placed many western teachers and volunteers into elementary, secondary, post-secondary schools and educational institutions in China. Our programs also include panda conservation and summer camps. Participants thoroughly enjoyed their hands-on experiences and will be only too happy to tell you all about them.
Our Partner Organisation was founded in 2005 in Qingdao, a metropolis located on the east coast of China. Qingdao has an abundance of natural beauty including our Olympic sailing center. It is also a seaside city on the southern coast of the Shandong Peninsula, bordering the Yellow Sea and Jiaozhou Bay. With luxurious green trees and red-roofed Bavarian architecture nestled under an azure sky, on the shores of the orient's favorite sea, Qingdao is truly a world-class city.
Paid Teaching Program
- Degree not required
- Earn a salary around 5500 to 6000 RMB monthly (salary depends on experience, city and School.)
- Airport pick up
- Free accommodation throughout placement (Tenant pays utilities)
- Visa sponsorship (Business Visa)
- Orientation on arrival
- Welcome lunch or dinner
- Immersion into the Chinese Culture
- 2 hours free mandarin lessons
- TEFL Certificate required
- Teaching experience not required, however work experience is required
- Share experience and culture with Chinese Students.
- Flight stipend 3000 RMB after 6 Months teaching contract 6000 RMB After 12 months teaching contract.
- 24 Hours 7 days a week help and Support (Office open 9am to 5pm
- Monday to Friday also)
- Nonnative English teachers must have a clear and understandable accent.
Teaching hours are approx. 25 per week with up to 15 hours office time. Working days and hours, private and public schools are generally Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, with training schools you may be required to work evenings and weekends and have 2 days off in the week.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, recent photo and Skype ID.
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon