Teach at an established private school in Nanjing, China that leads the way with a proved and comprehensive curriculum in an all-English environment.
Students learn to speak English confidently while getting a well-rounded education, and teachers develop and learn skills that are directly applicable to classrooms in North American school systems.
This position ensures that classes are kept small so that the teacher can focus on individual needs.
Teachers can expect to work with excellent materials in a fun, bright and engaging environment.
Nanjing PLUS Shenzhen, Shanghai, Xiamen, Xuzhou, Chengdu, Dongguan, Guangzhou
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Two years of post graduate teaching experience
- 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/
- You must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
- 12-16 month contracts (Additional benefits kick in at the 12 month mark)
- MONTHLY SALARY: 10,500RMB per month (salary depends on experience and qualifications)
- AIRFARE: Included plus airport collection
- BONUSES: Christmas bonus, Vacation bonus, and Performance Bonus
- HOUSING: Free plus free accommodation upon arrival
- PAID VACATION: 5 Vacation Days + National Holidays + Paid sick leave
- Health insurance
- Paid teaching training
- Free Chinese lessons
- 25 teaching hours per week (+ 10 office hours)
- Small classes: No more than 15 students per class
- Students are 3-15 years of age
- Z visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
To Apply, please fill out the online application: http://goo.gl/o8gNBP