Please send your resume to: email@example.com
You will have primary responsibility for the sales and support of OpenApply, our paperless admissions platform. There are currently over 80 existing OpenApply schools.
This position works closely with the Regional Directors, but reports directly to the Managing Director.
Does this describe you?
• Ability to manage high-stress situations and troubleshoot challenging problems
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly & execute quickly
• Attention-to-detail and satisfaction from a job well-done
Training & Rotation
What will you learn in the first 30 days?
• How OpenApply is structured to support a paperless admissions office.
• Our standard sales and support procedures for ensuring effective implementation of
• The context and workflows of international school admissions offices and how to
best support them.
• Owning the setup process for new OpenApply schools from start-to-finish, which includes providing on-site training.
• Ensuring that our quality of service (e.g. support request times and resolutions) is maintained at levels of excellence.
• Taking primary responsibility for e-mails sent to (You can apply or contact us using the Apply Online Box below)
• Ensuring that existing OpenApply schools are happy with the system and continue
to use it year after year. (e.g. keeping churn low.)
• Sending feedback to the development team on areas of improvement on the
• Taking primary responsibility for OpenApply support materials.
Sales & Marketing
• Attending relevant industry conferences.
• Organizing two annual admissions conferences a year, one in the Middle East and
one in Asia-Pacific.
• Taking primary responsibility of and organizing consistent
outbound sales followup.
• Working with the marketing team to organize recurring OpenApply marketing
campaigns. (e.g. re-enrollment outreach in January.)
Location & Compensation
Salary & Benefits: $120k NTD/month
This position requires 40-50% travel for conferences and school visits.
Your performance will be evaluated based on the following criteria, please carefully consider the following points.
1. Account Setup: The school setup process is efficient and reliable. Accounts are setup promptly (target 1 business day) with an immediate telephone call back to schedule a demo or training.
2. Mailings: Marketing campaigns are sent regularly with personal followup when needed.
B: Training & Support
￼1. E-mail Support: Quality of service levels are prompt and efficient with the goal of 80% of all replies in under 3 business hours. Urgent issues are escalated to the development team.
2. Help tutorials & blog posts: Documentation is continuously improved and updated as changes are made to the system to ensure accuracy.
C: Product Development
1. Customer Feedback: Customer needs and feedback are relayed back to the R&D team with clear prioritization.
2. Quality Assurance: Open tickets are tested and closed within 24 hours. Thorough testing and an eye for detail identifies issues with product features before deploy to production.
1. Consistency: E-mails and calls to customers follow standard formats, and contain consistent, up-to-date information.
2. Clarity: Questions and guidance are posed clearly in all communications, with minimal need for follow-up questions.
3. Promptness: Questions from customers and colleagues are addressed promptly within 24 hours. Emergency issues are properly managed with resolution to limit long-term damage.