Are you an innovative, forward thinking, adaptable lady who would like to use your English language skills to move abroad, teach, travel and have an adventure? If so, please consider coming to work for FATE Academy and be part of an exciting opportunity.
The Academy is operated by FATE (Future Aspiration for Training and Education Company) and located in the north of Riyadh City. The main objective will be English Language education with provision for basic language learners all the way through to IELTS and, a university foundation course for students wishing to study in Saudi Arabia and overseas. It is envisaged that some students will attend in order to gain basic language skills for social reasons such as travel and other students will be working towards Cambridge certification. An important aspect of Academy life will also be enrichment opportunities where English Language skills can be developed in a more informal, relaxed environment and this will be a unique selling point of The Academy. We are looking for staff who, as well as undertaking traditional teaching, are willing to take part in other enrichment activities.
The Academy is very modern in its design and, on site, there is a delightful café where students can work or socialize as well as a crèche which can be used by our students when they are attending classes. The provision of Information Technology is excellent, resources will be readily available and classrooms are well equipped.
The Academy is designed to educate Saudi ladies from the age of sixteen through to adult learners. We expect to have a maximum of 15 students per class. It is envisaged that, many of our students will be at beginner level though there will, of course, be a range of abilities and the courses offered will be tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
· a relevant degree form a reputable western university
· PGCE qualification / DELTA / TESOL certification
· at least three years teaching experience (this position is unsuitable for an NQT)
· be a first language English speaker with a good sense of humour and fun
· possess an adaptable, flexible and resilient personality
· have strong work ethic and good organisational skills
· the ability to deliver inspiring lessons which demonstrate your passion for the subject
· have excellent subject knowledge
· be able to develop schemes of work and resources
· some experience of teaching, travelling or living in the Middle East
· The Academy offers attractive salaries, high quality Housing facility and transportation. The details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The Application Process
A CV and letter of application are required.
In your CV please include:
· all experience
· contact information for two references
· Skype ID or Hangout ID
This should be emailed to: email@example.com