The International Trade Institute is recruiting full-time English instructors to teach in its International Business Administration Program starting at the end of June 2013. We offer quality business and language education to Taiwan’s top students seeking an international education in a professional environment. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to rise to a higher level of teaching and advance their careers.
1. Bachelor's degree (Master’s preferred)
2. Two or more years' teaching experience (with adults preferred)
3. TESOL certification a plus
4. Business training and/or experience an asset
1. Monthly salary based on work experience and education
2. Daytime classes (no evenings or weekends)
3. Bonus from 1 to 3 months' salary
4. Over 5 weeks' paid leave
5. Housing allowance
6. Medical insurance
7. Stable working environment
8. Work permit/ARC provided
All those interested should e-mail their resume, cover letter and two reference letters by May 15th, 2013.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within a short period of time.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly Chen
Tel: 03-5712571 Ext. 120
International Trade Institute
Taiwan External Trade Development Council
Sponsored by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA